Fuel Education partners with school districts to enable them to provide their students a modern learning environment. We are dedicated to helping schools make the transition from a traditional school to a 21st-century educational institution that leverages digital solutions to provide students greater opportunities for more personalized and blended learning.
Serving more than 5,000 school districts across the nation, we provide the digital curriculum, instruction, technology, and support necessary to address a variety of challenges:
- An increasingly diverse student population
- College and career preparation
- Low graduation rates
- Stagnant or shrinking budgets
- Unique student schedules
- Perpetually changing state and national standards
- Varied learning styles
Our catalog of 350+ digital courses for grades K–12 include:
- English, math, science, and history/social sciences
- Chinese, French, German, Latin, and Spanish
- 175+ California A–G approved courses
- 100+ career-focused electives across six career clusters
- 19 credit recovery courses
- 15 Advanced Placement® courses
In addition, we offer powerful supplemental tools:
- A reading literacy platform with 14,000+ eBooks and a reading fluency tool
- Skills practice that rewards learning with games
Fuel Education has a wide variety of solutions that can be deployed in different modern learning implementation models—from fully online, virtual learning to blended learning in the classroom.
Whatever challenges a school district is facing, FuelEd has solutions to help meet them head on—and attain results.
To learn more, visit fueleducation.com.