BECOME A PARTNER
Preparing our children to be successful is no simple task. Nor is it a responsibility limited to schools and educators. Businesses from across the spectrum have the power to influence the next generation and partnering with a Destinations Career Academy is a great way to reach students throughout the country. With our virtual career academy model, you can reach students in the center of town as well as the far corners of the state.
Whether you're looking for an intern to help you on a short-term project, want to create a custom career pathway at one or more academies to develop a talent that entry-level employees in your industry need, or something else, there are multiple ways to get involved.
Partnership opportunities include:
- Becoming a guest speaker
- Hosting a tour of our facility
- Hiring an intern
- Joining a school’s advisory board
- Becoming a mentor
- Providing students with job-shadowing opportunities
- Offering students a credential or badge
- Providing a subject matter expert to review or help design curriculum
To find out more about becoming a partner, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.